Monday, February 2, 2015

Dreamroad canvas. Mixed media canvas.

Hi everyone. 
I have another canvas to share with you. 


If you can't tell already I love these color combos. lol. I used the Prima Epiphany paper collections. I used a Memory box mask and some modeling paste to create some texture. I used some Tainted love teal and Gossamer gold Lindy's Stamp gang sprays. I used a few different stamp sets. For the stitching I used a Prima stitch stamp set. I also used the Butterfly Stamp-N-add set. For a lot of the texture stamping I used Bo Bunny Stained textures stamp. The chipboard butterfly is from Blue Fern Studios. I used a Ingvild Bolme resin frame. The flower is from Prima as well. 

Here is some more pictures. 




Thank you for stopping by. I love to read your comments. 



2 comments:

LISA said...

Gorgeous!

Olga Butrimova said...

Good afternoon!
I would like to invite you to our blog design team "Mucha Art".
http://myhi-creativiti.blogspot.ru/
If you are interested in my proposal, I will be very happy!

Sincerely, Olga

NEW WEBSITE!

I have moved!!!  Find my website HERE!