Tuesday, January 14, 2014

It's your birthday

Hi everyone. 
I have a card to share with you. 


I used the Chevron love stamp set. The paper I used it from the Prima Lyric collection. I also used some Blue Fern Studios chipboard. I also used May Arts ribbon, Manor House flower and a metal flower. I used lots of Shimmerz products. 

Here is another picture. 


Here is a supply list 
Verve stamps - Chevron love 
Prima Lyric paper
Shimmerz Dazzlerz, vibez and dimensionz 
May Arts ribbon, Blue Fern chipboard, MHC flower and Metal prima flower 

(If you place a order for Shimmerz be sure to mention my name to get your choice of texturez) 

Thank you for stopping by. 

2 comments:

A Soul's Heartbeat said...

This is just sooo Pretty!!

Caroline said...

Really cool to see it in close up, as I said under video (aka inspiredcaroline24)... A beautiful mixed media card & the blues are perfect :))

NEW WEBSITE!

I have moved!!!  Find my website HERE!