Tuesday, November 19, 2013

Happy Birthday to you.

Hi there. 

I have a fun card to share with you. 



For my card I used the My Minds Eye Sky's the limit collection. I used the Birthday to you plain jane stamp. I also used the Award banner trim die.  I also used the Tagged rectangle die.   I used some Blue Fern Studios chipboard that I have used paint, embossing powder and LSG Magicals. I stamped the sentiment with Momento ink. I finished the card off with May Arts silk ribbon and a Prima flower. 

Here is some up close pictures. 



Supply list:
Verve Stamps Birthday to You. 
Verve Award Banner Die and Rectangle Tag Die
My Minds Eye Skys the limit. (chipboard pieces and stickers) 
Blue Fern Chipboard. 
May Arts Ribbon 
Prima flower
Momento ink 
Lindy's Stamp Gang spray, embossing powder and magicals. 

Thank you so much for stopping by. 


NEW WEBSITE!

I have moved!!!  Find my website HERE!