Saturday, June 15, 2013

Jeremiah 33:3

Hello everyone. 

When i sat down to make a card I didnt realize I just used this verse on my last card. It's a good verse. 



I made this card using Websters Pages Lullaby Lane 6x6 paper. The stamp I used is Verve Stamps Jeremiah 33:3. I used the Banner bundle set for the banner the verse is stamped on.  I used Stazon ink. The ribbon is May arts silk ribbon. I used a fabric flower from Websters pages as well as a Websters page thread. The intricate doily is from Gina's Designs. I finished the card with some butterflies from Martha Stewart. 



Here is a supply list 
Verve Stamp - Jeremiah 33:3 
Cut above Verve Die - Banner bundle set. 
Websters Pages Lullaby lane paper
May arts ribbon, fabric flower, paper doily

Thank you so much for stopping by. 


2 comments:

Unknown said...

Great card!!!

Kellie 0:) said...

Absolutely gorgeous TFS

NEW WEBSITE!

I have moved!!!  Find my website HERE!