Thursday, April 28, 2011

Beauty Layout. April Prima Build a Page.


Hey everyone... yes another project. My mojo is going like crazy and i cant stop creating... LOL. This layout I made using the Prima Build a Page sketch. Super fun sketch....

The layout is made using the Prima pastiche paper. I used lots of different prima flowers. I also used the last of the fabulous lace i got from Jules.

I made this layout for my Bestie Jeana.... I am going to be getting a shadow frame to put it in so she can hang it up in her craft area.

Hope you enjoy! :)

2 comments:

Unknown said...

Absolutly beautiful! I just found MPTS and your link. New follower. Thanks for all the inspiration. :)

Jani
aka papercompulsions@blogspot.com

juscrap said...

very beautiful!!! i love it
kisses
ju

NEW WEBSITE!

I have moved!!!  Find my website HERE!