Thursday, March 10, 2011

Dream.....Bluemoon March Sketch Challenge


Hey everyone I decided to break out my 12x12 Prima Botanical paper. I am in Love. I bought some more last night...hehee! The Bluemoon Sketch was simple but I love to put my own twist on them. I hope I didnt go overboard. LOL!

The photo is from a few years back but still one of my faves. I used lots of prima flowers and pearls. I also used some Tim Holtz metal embellishments. Some of the flowers are from Alee'. Most of the products used were purchased from Rhonda.




Hope you have time to play along over at bluemoon! :)

6 comments:

Jo said...

this is beautiful!

Sandi Smith said...

Stunning work Tiffany...I love it!!!

Unknown said...

Gorgeous! I'm always in awe of your work! ;)

Nancy said...

Oh Tiffany! It's incredibly lovely! Thank you!...Nancy :o)

Jolanda said...

this is amazing!!very very pretty!!

Miss Mary said...

OMG!! This is jaw dropping gorgeous!! Just beautiful!

NEW WEBSITE!

I have moved!!!  Find my website HERE!